Thursday, February 09, 2012

1002;

You can hardly describe this feeling you always have on your birthday. This day can be very normal simple busy filled enjoyable or whatever, but you'll just feel special whatever whoever Gona makes it good or bad seriously. I haven't had a lousy birthday yet though, I'm kinda lucky in a way that I've a group of girlfriends which I supposed will never forget, a childhood buddy who will never fail to send me birthday cards, a BFF who always try to plan something, a boyfriend try to do something too, big small, he'll try. .. My family doesn't really have the habit of celebrating like for me or what but I really dont mind cos the love they shower are everyday, they don't just give extra love only on birthdays. So this birthday, I have a new special frien with me.. And her name is #xiuyu aka ding.

No comments: